22.10.12

Chapter 6 TEASER

Right now I'm writing on chapter 6, I don't know when it's going to be finished and I feel that I want to post things more than once a week. So then I thought, why not post a few sentences about what I'm writing? Nothing too much of a spoiler, just something to make you look forward to and thinking for yourselves about what will happen. And because I myself like when people give me some clues, personally I think it'll make the whole thing more exciting...or give you false expectations............Anyway, I'll post a little and if you don't like it, please say so and if you like it, please say so, just so I know :)



Everyone agreed on the cliffs and they were ‘bout to go when Natalie blurted out:
“I think we should go to the lake!” They turned around and looked at her.
“Why?” Arabella asked with a tone she knew didn’t sound that nice. Everyone agreed on the cliffs and now she wanted to go to the lake? The majority should decide, but ‘cause of the way she said it and that she said it as late as she did she must’ve had a reason. At least she should've. 
“I-I...” her eyes darted from one place to another. “I…I have…I just thought it would be better. We might find a city or something.” Her smile was nervous. She acted strange, too. Not that they had known each other for long.


No comments:

Post a Comment